Barking Mad Virtual Quiz Ticket Purchase policy
1) All Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
2) E-Tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE & duplicate tickets will be refused.
3) Please adhere to Quiz Commencement times.
4) E-Tickets cannot be re-sold. Anyone found to be re-selling their ticket will have their tickets cancelled.
5) In the event of cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded.
6) The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission & the organisers accept no responsibility for lost/stolen/damaged E-Tickets.
VIRTUAL EVENT TERMS:
1) The organizer reserves the right to dismiss individuals from the virtual event found to be compromising the security of the event platform searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or eject the ticket holder, from the virtual Event via IP ban should the ticket holder refuse to comply with quiz rules without a refund. Subsequently the individual may be refused from all future events run by barkingmad.ie
2) The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual who engages in abusive behaviour or harrassment to other participants, or to individuals who use offensive language either towards other participants or the host.
3) The organiser reserves the right to change the structure of the event without prior notification.